Re: latest lynx ANN: lynx2.9.0dev.3

My date was a guess, might go further back. Given the number of developers who do track lynx frequent updates, its used in site testing by professionals across the board, you might be surprised. As I said earlier, the new York Times ran an article suggesting its use, this year. You do not follow the development of any tools, even your own. that might suggest you are in no position to comment on limitations that might not even exist, let alone project your idea of cutting edge onto a tool. Goodness there are some lynx compiles that can submit script buttons if those buttons are designed to manage the enter key.