Keyboard freeze-up in Debian

Hello,

I am using Debian Buster with BRLTTY  5.6. Every once in a while the keyboard will become totally unresponsive, but brltty continujes to respond to keys pressed
on the Braille display. I've had the same problem with previous versions of Debian. Any sugesions will be appreciated.

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer