Re: Some basic Pulseaudio Questions

	Thanks for a very good answer.  I didn't know about mpv
and what I have read so far sounds very good.

	I have been using mplayer for around 12 years and being a
fork of that, mpv has a similar feel

Shlomi Fish  writes:
> Note that ALSA can do multiplexed sound too. Moreover, please try
> https://mpv.io/ instead of mplayer.

	Multiplexed sound is what I am after more than anything
else as I run standard debian Linux and am thoroughly happy most
days with how it works.

	Strangely enough, the playback-only sound device on the
Raspberry pI will mix at least two streams without missing a
beat.  I was very surprised.

Martin