Re: oddity with lynx and ubuntu 28.04

I am using "real" virtual terminals. I get to the first one using ctrl-alt-function but after that you can get away with just using alt-function to switch between and using the ctrl-alt-function makes no difference. So far it only appears to be the lynx session it closes.

I agree it should not be closing other sessions.

Tom