Re: Orca does not speak

System admin classes if done for linux or unix cover process ids along
with some system utilities to control them when that becomes necessary.
Whether or not you've had a system admin class in Linux, if you've
installed and have your own Linux system operating congratulations, you
just got a Linux system Administrator's Hat.  Most of those virtual hats
have amateur status on them and some novice and a few have professional
status.