Xiphos bible software.

Hi!
I’ve installed the Xiphose Bible software and can’t really figure out how it works.
THe Gui interface seems very intuitive though but i can’t really get bibles to be installed as i move around with Orca on the screen.
Has someone worked with Xiphos or is the Sword project maybe a better sollution?
THing is with Sword that you have to compile it yourself and i get really shaky when it comes to compiling software on linux.
I use vinux but maybe Sword is in the ubuntu repo.
/A