Re: audible books question.

In fact reading the information Kathy provided makes me wonder if Audible.com staff has updated their own information. The cd restrictions say you cannot burn them to an mp3 disc.The discussion of audible.com book formats format 4 or enhanced, suggest that the first format is best for an mp3 player..which as you say can no longer play the books.