Fedora 28 documentation

Greetings!

I want to read about Fedora 28 to see if I want to try that distro again. have this link to where I gather the documentation is supposed to be:

https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/fedora/f28/

I went there and looked at each of the three items there, the release notes, installation guide, and system admdinistration manual. In each case, I found nothing beyond very introductory material about licensing and copyright. Is that all there is, as the old song goes, or is there some sort of new-fangled button that's supposed to get me to the content of each document?

Thanks for any help.

Al