Chromevox working in Chrome, but not in Chromium

Hi,

I am Arch / Antergos uer now. In my second laptop with Ubuntu, I have officially Google Chrome with Chromevox 53, the latest version. In Chromium, I have the same Chromevox, but accessibility is strange, I can't access settings, extension window and I have no voices available. So, is some screen reader for chromium, or can be Chromevox-next accessed? The Google Chrome isn't supported for Arch.

Thanks,

Pavel