antergos install

If thinking about doing this, download your iso from https://antergos.com/
and go from there.  For those that don't know antergos is an archlinux
fork and it gives you a graphical installer and you have your choice of
graphical environments after that.
I got it installed here so figure to leave a note or two on the
installation.
When you get to 13% installation orca+7 will highlight the correct button
so then use left-mouse key once or twice and you should suddenly hear
you're at 20%.  It took me a while to dope that out but I got it.  Buttons
are unlabeled but are in previous next orderso it's possible to use
control+shift+tab to back through those buttons.  These buttons usually
only need a press of the spacebar to run except for that one at 13% for
some strange reason.  When booting I hit downarrow then rightarrow then
hit l and then hit enter.  You should hear lots of disk action until that
stops and that's where to use super-alt-s to bring up orca.  The default
language is english so hit space on it to select it then hit
control+shift+tab to get onto the next button and then hit space.
After installation I notice a second much lower voice repeating what orca
says shortly after orca says it.  I don't yet know what's doing that.
That left-mouse button is going to come in handy in the software selection
panel where you need to use it to select accessibility.  When you do, you
can read over the accessibility item and hear it say pressed.  If it says
not pressed keep trying this and eventually it should say pressed.  I put
gnome on the system and most of the time it's responsive.