Re: still seeking, is anyone have a shell server I can use for a test?

Just so.  no exchange took place whatsoever.
While I am certain Janina's structure works for others, it is not suitable for the small tests we wish to perform, generating atypical errors from the ones we even expected laughs.
We are moving on making her comments unimportant to our goals.

Karen