Can I Hear a Sound When Switching on the Monitor?

Well, since this monitor just has a button which tottles on/off, I wondered if there were a way of having a notification when the monitor is on? Maybe an asending sound when it comes on-and-desending when it goes off. Since I don't think this monitor has speakers, I would suppose we would want to use the pc speaker? I will eventually have 4sound-cards, with a push-button switchBox, so pumping notes to one of them, we wouldn't know which one I were monitoring. And only other way I can consider would be a message printing to the screen or through the DecTalk?

Thanks so much in advance for any guidance
Chime