rtf to doc?

Hi,
A comparative question to the html one from the other day.
I can, and often do, generate rtf files in Wordperfect.
For a single instance though I desire converting the rtf file I am going to create into word, without having direct access to the program, or windows either for that matter. Is there a pro word like the anti one, or an option inunrtf that manages this?
Thanks,
Karen