Re: msnbc

I was only able to get Firefox to play that link. I believe it's an embedded video that youtube-dl can't find for some reason. A bit odd, since youtube-dl can find many similar things, especially autoplay videos like this. But I get a traceback from youtube-dl when it is called by mpv to try to find the embedded video, so this has to be the problem. Firefox and Chromium both should play it however.
Imetumwa kutoka tovuti yangu