Re: talkingarch support off for now

I'm not sure what has happened, but it appears the signature files don't match for some reason. I think this is the only issue, as I have seen reports that downloads do in fact work, they just can't be verified. Since my build/test machine for TalkingArch has officially left us and gone to a better place, I can't test or build a new release. But I have e-mailed the comaintainer, and he has agreed to take over builds beginning next month, and will continue to build for the foreseeable future, until or unless I come across another machine I can use to build it again. I'll still handle the website and blog, seed torrents, hang out in the IRC channel and do all the other maintenance tasks, I just can't build or test now that my wabbit kicked the bucket. Still, we can look forward to a release in June that should have unbroken signature verifications. Sorry for the trouble.

Imetumwa kutoka mtandao wangu