Re: Linux in a Hyper-V environment

    I'm not sure that sound is supported for Linux guests.

On 4/4/2018 8:23 AM, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
Hi,

has anyone tried running a Debian linux with braille and speech support in a virtual machine provided by Hyper-V on Windows 10?

Unfortunatly I need to have such a setup in my working environment due to stupid security policies and now I am curious if it will work or if you know about any problems.

I used Linux VM on Linux based hosts, that was no problem, and also I used VmWare Fusion to run a Linux in an virtual machine, which was difficult in some cases. What I never tried was running a Linux VM on a Windows based host...

Cheers and thanks for sharing any experience,

  Schöpp