Re: opensuse tumbleweed screen reader install?

No. William Acker was not the original developer of Espeak. Jonathan Duddington was the original developer, and we can only speculate whatmay have happened to him. Did he die? Did he burn out? Did he move and leave no forwarding address? Was he involved in a debilitating accident that left him unable to communicate? Did he just decide to stop development without letting anyone know? This is the speculation, but unfortunately, no one may ever know. But we do now have espeak-ng, which is a good thing.
Imetumwa kutoka ndizi yangu