Re: Screen reader advice for a Linux sysadmin

More great info, thank you!  This and what others have said has given me a
lot to look into and try.

As to the braille, I agree with you.  I have already taken a couple of
classes in it, but I have not kept up with it, mostly because I wasn't
desperate enough at the time I think.  But the writing is on the wall and I
need to get back to it.  I found it rather difficult to learn but I know it
gets better with practice.  :)

Kathy