Re: Looking for speakup keyboard commands

Capslock by default is already a speakup key.
Regards, Willem

On Fri, 16 Feb 2018, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

While I get the idea behind using "Screenreader Name" key for insert
or caps lock, or whatever is set as the screen reader's command key,
I'll agree it might be more helpful to the average user to just name
the default key directly and note a different key might be configured
for the job.

On that note, is there a easy way to either make speakup use caps lock
for its command key or to customize its hotkeys in general?

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
Bachelor of Computer Science
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.