Re: Ubuntu with Orca

Hi Brian,

It seems speech-dispatcher got stuck when trying to stop it. A week ago I try installing Ubuntu 16.04 and experiencing that issue. I had to kill it with "kill -9" then restart orca. I think ubuntu 16.04 is not stable enough with orca. It crashed quite often on my system.

Now I use Debian 9 and it's pretty rock solid. Orca is running smoothly and I have no need to restart it even once. If you have the option, you may want to use Debian.

Best Regards

Edhoari Setiyoso

email : edhoari.s@xxxxxxxxx
skype : edhoari.s