Re: How to start gnome-orca along with windows manager

Ah I think I understand. Is there any way to know what display manager you're running? Many MATE desktop users have lxdm installed. It will help to use a terminal here. Go into mate-terminal and paste in this command.
file /etc/systemd/system/display-manager.service
You should get something back that looks like
/etc/systemd/system/display-manager.service: symbolic link to /usr/lib/systemd/system/lxdm.service.
Or if you get a message that says "command not found," run
sudo apt-get install file
and paste the first command again. I don't actually need to know the full filename, only the letters between the last / and .service, as that part will be the name of your display manager, which is the service responsible for showing the login prompt. Different display managers work differently. Some have a shortcut key or a way to run orca as they start, and others will require automatic login. Let me know what file the command shows you and I'll be able to help.
Imetumwa kutoka mtandao wangu