Re: X session to run browser with Orca from Arch console

The error seems to indicate that you may be missing video drivers. Their packages are many times called xf86-video-something, or possibly xorg-video-something. That said, installing I believe it's called xserver-xorg metapackage should get you up and running. Another option if you don't need video, i.e. you're totally blind or don't use a screen, the xvfb package may help, though I'm not sure how best to run xvfb as I usually just install video drivers and use the defaults, which generally work on most hardware these days. If you do want to use xvfb, hopefully someone on this list has some experience with it and can help you get it set up as your default X server.
Imetumwa kutoka ufunguo wangu