Fwd: Small sound when using Orca on Ubuntu Mate - Raspberry Pi , From Hanoi - Vietnam

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: thuy pham <phamxuanvi93@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2018-01-07 16:41 GMT+07:00
Subject: Small sound when using Orca on Ubuntu Mate - Raspberry Pi , From
Hanoi - Vietnam
To: beast@xxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone.
My name Pham Xuan Thuy. I'm from Hanoi, Vietnam.
I install Ubuntu Mate for Raspberry Pi 3, and Orca is available on Ubuntu
Mate.
However, sound come out of the Orca very small. Please help me, changes
volume of this sound. Thank you so much!

My setup is show on enclosed video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DQRO6BLxIg&feature=youtu.be

--

*Phạm Xuân Thùy*

*Ha Noi University of Science and Technology *
*Mobile phone: 0962.539.275*