Re: f123visual updates problem

I think the best thing to try for now is something like
sudo pacman -Sy arch-keyring manjaro-keyring
and then try running your update. Those should be getting updated first, but for some reason they're not being seen as priority updates, so package installations are attempted before the keyrings have been updated, which I believe to be the cause of the problem.
Imetumwa kutoka moto