Where Can I Find Ivona Voices for Linux?

Well, for nearly 2months we are enjoying an Amazon Alexa. The voice is quite good, so I looked around, found a site or company readspeaker with some demos. Some have a splicing affect, but still it seems like quite clear speech. Well, readspeaker replied, said they only sell commercial, I should try nextup. They just wrote this evening, but they only sell Text Aloud for windows. Sure I enjoy my DecTalk, but I would rather listen to something like voices in SAPI4 such as Mary. Thanks so much in advance for any guidance
Chime