Re: can windows break my motherboard?

# I have never heard of windows breaking a mother board

I haven't heard of Windows itself breaking a motherboard, but viruses have been known to destroy hardware. They usually burn out the CPU, bypassing its overheating safeguards, or they access hard drive internal firmware somehow. They can also gain access to other internal firmware on the motherboard that can lead to destruction of the chipset or other parts. However, this being a very new download, I doubt this is the problem in this case.
Imetumwa kutoka jana