Re: No sound after login on mate desktop.

You shouldn't enable speakup as it causes troubles.

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD

Le 05/12/2017 à 17:44, Linux for blind general discussion a écrit :
Hi!
I don’t know since i most of the time use braille.
I set the debian system up using braille.
Maybe i should try to install speakup and see whats happenn.
BUt first i do the speaker test as you suggested.
Thanks in advance.
/A