Re: Accessible coconut an accessible linux released visit cocofrix.comIntroduction and question Linux

LIOS is The best OCR software for visually impaired users. I have tried it and really. The best function is The algorithm, which scan page and detect misspelled words. And according number of misspelled words after OCR, it set The appropriate brightnes and contrast values. It even support all available OCR engines for Linux, Tesseract, GOCR and one which I can not remember on. LIOS GUI is perfect, app is fast, work reliably. I believe, that also yours Linux distribution will work. I hope, that it will support EFI based main board, because booting it from Windows 10 by using virtual machine is very slow even with 8 GB of RAM. And with 4 core CPU. It is problem of virtualisation and Windows 10 home edition. So The best option is to directly boot from flash drive. I always use RUFUS, since its GUi is fully accessible from Windows. I believe, that you did not remove Espeak from yours distro, because it support many languages. May be, that yours distribution is based on Ubuntu, so it would run smoothly.