Re: Spoiler : project codenamed houdini

Our paradigm with computing is thinking interfaces for the average and
not design from the ground up for accessibility, something reversing
the trend could be something.

It mean going as a regular Linux distribution and downstream the
changes into others distros.

The other issue is developping and tracking bugs with a small team, so
to save your efforts, you must implement features like versionning,
rollback, replicating a setup to track bugs, ...

After you obviously design on top of that, making the interface but
since accessibility is more than blinds, I seeked load of research
papers to streamline a desktop idea that you be decent for anyone but
without breaking the cathedral and the bazaar way but it's complex to
explain it fast.

Like you I'm against bad fragmentation, having 2-3 clones of a dead
distribution if they have nothing apart, is a waste, that's why I
aimed to gatter Sonar and Vinux team, I have found how to settle their
old paths into one adding my improvements in the process without
tradeoffs.

I guess I misunderstood Colord use then, could be handy.

Optional speech recognition and AI were thinked, hopping they get
improved over time.

What do you mean by auditory icons ?

Sadly my design couldn't include italized/bold text but I may add an
option for it.

Issues of Libre office for now ?

<blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Sat, Oct 07, 2017 at 06:34:25PM +0000, Devin Prater wrote:
>> This has always been the problem in Linux. People all seem to want
>> different things. I'd love a screen reader that incorperates auditory
>> icons, artificial intelligence, and different speech parameter changes to
>> denote levels of headings, links, italicized/bolded text.
>
> Why not file a wishlist bug on various screen readers?  Developers won't
> add features unless the features are requested, I know I never would
> have thought of adding features like the ones you want.

Michaël Caron Couturier