webvisum status

Over here, removed. I was able to do it very easily on the command line by using locate to search for webvis and came up with two files in my home directory under mozilla. Once those two were removed, webvisum is now gone. One thing webvisum really needs to do is to have a check for dependencies in its debug menu or tools menu and a user ought to be able to tell webvisum by an operating systems submenu before checking for dependencies what supported operating system is being run. I have no idea what webvisum could use to even take a screen snapshot on linux so if anyone has ever got webvisum to work in linux it would be interesting to find out if webvisum when it installs checked for the picture taking package at all on a linux box. I suspect not but could be wrong.