Re: Digitizing audio cassettes and extracting the contents of digital cartridges.

I doubt Humanware or NLS assume all patrons are seniors. I wouldn't be surprised though if statistics show that a large population of NLS patrons are seniors though. Many conditions affecgt eye sight as people age, plus the RLF outbreak after WW II mean there are a large number of blind adults now in their 60's and 70's.

Whether they're a statistical majority or not, NLS needs to take into account their requirements, and in my opinion, the NLS is right in going after a player that can be used by everyone and not just people accustomed to specific technologies.

For my part, I've been a NLS user since my early teens. I also see a lot of books available for young adults and children every month.