Re: Digitizing audio cassettes and extracting the contents of digital cartridges.

Yeah, this has gotten quite far from the original topic. Does anyone
know if NLS, APH, Perkins, or any of the other organizations dealing
in alternative formats have their own mailing lists or even just
newsletters? My gmail is mewtamer if anyone wishes to forward me
information on such off list.

I confess surprise that such low bitrates can be used while sounding
so clear, but then again, I'm more familiar with lossy compression on
Music and use lossless compression on my own rips more because I have
the space to spare than because I find lossy unacceptable sound
quality wise.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.