Re: Fenrir Wiki updated

Howdy,

i wonder what kind of screen reader are you using currently?
just to know why are you affect this. orca should not be affected.

what is needed to use fenrir is that speech-dispatcher is streaming to pulse insteed of alsa. that why spd-conf for root is needed. you can always revert all kind of missconfiguration by delete the folder in home ".config/speech-dispatcher/" in /root (for root) and in /home/user/ for your user.

what screenreader are you using currently? orca should not affect by changes here since it is overwriting stuff by its own settings (like fenrir does).
cheers chrys