Re: linux and webvisum

Webvisum must have been updated if that's the case.  That is good news.

On Tue, 8 Aug 2017, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2017 08:21:41
From: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: linux and webvisum

Hi,

On my computer it works with Firefox 52.

Regards,

Rapha?l

On 08/08/2017 01:37 PM, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:
I have a webvisum account and need to solve a couple captions on a
couple different sites.
What version of firefox will I have to downgrade to in order for
webvisum to install?
Finally when I used webvisum last time it was on windows and it appears
procedure for using it on linux is different.  Has anyone done this that
could walk me through it?