Re: Plugin for Orca

Howdy,

the suject suggest me that you are intrested in "Plugins for Orca".
If that is the case, i create a simple plugin system for orca what is integrated via "orca-customization.py"
See here:
https://wiki.linux-a11y.org/doku.php?id=simple_orca_plugin_system&s[]=sops

I also try to improve the a11y stuff in linux. if you plan to develop or fix some bugs, maybe we can join our forces to do so. so let me know if you are intrested in.

cheers chrys

Zitat von Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi! I am looking for problem statements to make Orca a better screen reader
on Linux. Development is usually a better choice, when it comes to Linux,
but the developer community mainly lacks accessibilities here.
I will be glad to receive feedbacks from you all about Orca and problems
you face which you think needs to work upon and improved. Thanks.

Regards,
Hritik Gupta