Re: Fedora install?

You can't be listening to climate control systems at the time but there is an audio cue for when to hit alt-super-s. For a little while when the boot starts the dvd motor is running at full speed. Then the dvd settles down into a clicking pattern and when that clicking stops for about 10 seconds then it's time to hit alt-super-s. On the newer fedora versions that needs about 12 minutes and on Fedora 24, it needed about 8 minutes from when the boot process was started.

On Wed, 21 Jun 2017, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 11:49:09
From: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fedora install?

I do not know how orca finally came up on fedora but it did. The monitor needed sorting first. I am on the desktopp and do not want to reboot now. Does a command exist that can be keyed in after alt-f2 that will give me the opportunity to install fedora to a hard drive?

Sent from BlueMail for iPhone