Re: What is the debian version of this command.

Try writing chime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx you can find that yourself when a message is open by hitting h and searching the message headers in alpine. It was pretty far down on the second screen or 3rd screen of headers. There is a FROM:' in front of it. On Fri, 16 Jun 2017, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:50:37
From: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: What is the debian version of this command.

I don't have your address, and because of the way this list sends messages i can't grab it.  Here's mine.
southernprince73@xxxxxxxxx
Write with any questions, and i'll do my best to either answer quickly, or find the answers.
I'm glad the command worked well for you in vinux, but unfortunately it's not working for me in debian.

in2014
Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Everything happens after coffee!