Re: Seamonkey work faster with Orca

Is it possible to use webvisum with seamonkey? If so, that may be a good reason to dump firefox in addition to others already given.

On Wed, 31 May 2017, Linux for blind general discussion wrote:

Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 11:09:16
From: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Seamonkey work faster with Orca

Dear users and developers,
I AM using latest stable Fedora Gnome workstation with Orca and I have also installee Seamonkey. Because I have found out, that if I activate link on Google site, users with screen reading software click here. That Orca work much more faster after filling out Google search form. Firefox produces strange delays while using arrow keys while search Google. Seamonkey also support Email and HTM pages creation. But thanks to At-spi limitations, do not use long lists of E-mail messages. Orca will frooze. But you can use filter by readed messages, it is The radio button which is focusable. I AM using Seamonkey for 10 years and It is good and stable program. I had never issues related to random data lost from The E-mail folders. And HTMl editor is very accessible. And by The way, it is also possible to use reliable IRC based addon with Seamonkey.