Re: living in the consolex

Hi,

I am not sure if my e-mail about XMPP command line clients got through, but I have a related question which is relevant to this thread:

Assuming nobody knows about a command line XMPP client that can also handle voice chat, can someone recommend a command line client which is in active development, or at least being maintained, and which would deserve some support to get such an improvement?

In other words, a client that already handles XMPP text, but could be improved to handle XMPP audio.

Thanks,

Fernando