Re: the more I test debian, the more I like it.

Anders,
I'm running the met install, hopefully I'm spelling that right, of Jessie.  So far I like it, although I've managed to mess it up on one of my laptops,
so I'll probably spend the morning fixing my screw up.  Updated orca and now it's mad.  LOL!

Mark Peveto
Registered Linux user number 600552
Test machine powered by Debian