Re: Re : Re: Blind vs. mainstream distros

Well, I am going to try to do just that. Although the focus will not be very small children, I am hoping to help teenagers and older, together with giving them access to a Raspberry Pi computer, get into the world of Linux.

Once I get started with the content side of things, I will be sure to let this list know. For now, the only content we have is this document here:

https://public.f123.org/experimental/About-F123e.html

Lots of work remains to be done, but I will be very thankful for any help, from those that feel that our objectives are compatible with their world view.

Fernando