Re: command line fan fiction program?

I promise this is my last post on this subject. After much time and effort, I found the scripts. They create the .warc format by default using wget, but the scripts can easily be modified. That's left as an exercise for someone else. Here is the Archive Team link. The scripts are on github and can be git cloned. The total size as of 2012 is about 830 GB, but that probably includes images. It's possible to get all stories by a particular user. I have not much interest myself except as a curiosity. It looks like there is a script to get a single story. Again, someone else can do the git clone and modify the scripts as they wish.

http://www.archiveteam.org/index.php?title=FanFiction.Net