Re: emacspeak build

emacspeak default server is now outloud and I think the Makefile has it hard-coded in so no other servers will build with it and work. For that reason just to run emacspeak buying outloud isn't worth it since I've had and have other screen readers working for years already on Linux.

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017, Jude DaShiell wrote:

Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 12:21:43
From: Jude DaShiell <jdashiel@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: emacspeak build

Okay, that touch command once run as directed got emacspeak installed.
That includes the info files for emacspeak too. This should be easier than modifying a Makefile and the install step is going to be moved out of the Makefile for the next version of emacspeak too. I've used sendmail-HOWTOs that were easier than this in my past and still have the old instructions for them here in braille.