Re: Are their other Working Weather Scripts?

In locations outside the United States postal codes would be entered.
Those have both letters and numbers in them.
On Fri, 3 Feb 2017, Chris Brannon wrote:

Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2017 17:22:39
From: Chris Brannon <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Linux for blind general discussion <blinux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Are their other Working Weather Scripts?

Larry Hart <chime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

Thanks Chris: Its funny the instructions, example says "wx"

Yeah, save it as wx if you want, or edit the script and change the
instructions.  I've usually had it installed as weather.

Wonder if you can combine options to get current temp-and-forecast?

-f gives you both.  The temp and current conditions are at the very
bottom of the output, after the forecast.

And yes, a zip code seems to be the most reliable way to specify a
location.  Guess this doesn't help people outside the US.  I've never
tried to use it for a non-US location, sadly.

-- Chris