Re: looking for source of direct audio feeds

Here are a few more scripts with a few more stations for the list attachment is a .zip file:
PKpair of speakers.

PS: I like that "-really-quiet" switch. That's a new one to me. Many
thanks for that!

Rudy Vener writes:
Thanks. Send them on over.   In return,  here are the URLs for:

whyy in Philadelphia:
mplayer -really-quiet http://whyy-hd.streamguys1.com/whyy-hd-mp3

and WKMU in St. Louis
mplayer -playlist http://kwmu-sc.streamguys.com/kwmu1.m3u