Re: magnification?

Hi,
KMag doesn't work with KDE 5.x - there were attempts that to be fixed, as well as I'm aware reading the kde-accessibility mailing list,  but I have KDE 5.8 here under Fedora 25, and KMag runs, but displays nothing.
So please correct me, if you know a way to fix this, but the only reliable way for magnification I know is the build-in magnifier under the GNOME Desktop.
I've tried other methods in Ubuntu in the past, with compiz etc., which do work for some people, but never have worked for me.
The magnifier in GNOME is not perfect, especially when you use keyboard navigation, but it makes the system at least usable for someone with low vision. It can work fullscreen and follow the mouse pointer well. There's possibility for High contrast and Large text as well.

--
Best wishes,
Zahari

Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 07:44:13PM +0100