techmint.com site

Not a half bad site for Linux stuff.
One thing I found on that site was a tutorial to install rainbowstream.
The rainbowstream package is a python package that can be installed with either pip or pip3. The rainbowstream package is for the command line user and it's an open source twitter client. I didn't know about that one until today since I did a search to find if I might get twitter notifications on the command line talkingarch interface I have running on this ancient tower.