A challenging question?

Hi folks,
Asking just in case there is a simple tool  for this process.
I need to capture several emails from my gmail account. It is critical that the e-mails appear, as they do for me, not how they might in standard view, i. e. with alt tags visible for anyone. Lynx, links, and e-links are the browsers I wish to use for this, I would imagine the alt tag would be different even if I had access to say Firefox.
Ideas?
Thanks,
Kare