Re: enabling audio icons in emacspeak

You're right, there is no split tapping in Android, but I'm not sure this is a big deal for most IOS users. I think most IOS users use touch typing and double tapping elsewhere. Obviously, if someone is a heavy split tap user then they will have trouble transitioning to Android.

Wel, TouchWiz did feel a bit like IOS 9 to me, more so than Google Now or Nova, but since it was just an impression, I'm not going to try to defend it! *Smile*