Re: spammer on list

Honestly, I've never understood the "sent from x" meme. Like anyone
really gives a damn whether you were on your smartphone, or home
computer, or a school computer when you typed a message.

Anyways, while on the subject of headers, anyway to make them viewable
in Gmail HTML? For that matter, anyway to change Gmail's default
behavior to not quote the message being replied too? Not that's it's
particularly hard to press x to have Orca move focus to the "included
quote" checkbox and uncheck it, but saving a few keystrokes here and
there really adds up.

As for the spambot, I doubt there's anything that can be done except
ignore it and laugh at it's programmer for trying to spread their
malware on a Linux mailing list.

--
Sincerely,

Jeffery Wright
President Emeritus, Nu Nu Chapter, Phi Theta Kappa.
Former Secretary, Student Government Association, College of the Albemarle.